With the Kingz Nanō 2.0 kimono, we updated the competitor's favorite lightweight kimono, with the same strength as the original Nanō, the 2.0 offers three new colorways and a more comfortable, stylish fit.
The Kingz Nanō kimono features a 400 GSM Pearl Weave jacket, made from a single piece of fabric, with synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber lapel, and pants that are made from a comfortable 8 oz drill cotton material (not ripstop, like most ultralight gis), with double reinforced padding on the knees. Designed simply and elegantly, the Kingz Nanō is adorned with high-quality embroidered Kingz logos (as opposed to woven patches) on the shoulders and back, and a custom “Nanō” 2.0 logo on the collarbone and shin of the pants.
GI JACKET FEATURES:
- 400 GSM Pearl Weave
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Made of one piece of fabric for superior strength and durability
- Synthetic heat resistant vulcanized lapel insert
- 8 oz drill cotton
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Custom detailed stretchy drawstring
*100% IBJJF legal
*Belt not included