Kingz Black Friday Cheat Sheet
November again already? Where did the year go? Whether you spent it packing your schedule with jiu-jitsu tournament after jiu-jitsu tournament, or simply improving your game little-by-little at your academy, odds are you’ve put in some miles on your BJJ gear.
Which is why November should be an exciting time for you… time to refresh that BJJ wardrobe without breaking the bank!
Maybe you’ve already been doing your homework and making a list of items you’d like to snag during our upcoming Black Friday sale, or maybe you haven’t. Either way, we thought we’d give you a few ideas. That way, once our sale drops, you can quickly add them to your basket ahead of the crush.
Here are our top picks for Black Friday:
It’s always exciting when a brand new product drops, but even more so when it drops close to a major sale. Our third edition of the highly popular lightweight gi, the Nano 3.0 should be the first thing on your list. Just arrived this month, the Nano 3.0 is the freshest – and lightest – edition our gi lineup.
You can never have enough of a solid, workhorse gi… and in the Kingz lineup, that’s the Kore V2. Lightweight, yet sturdy, minimally designed to give plenty of room for your own patches, it’s the perfect all-around training gi. Our most affordable gi, Black Friday propels it to “killer deal” status.
Don’t neglect your no-gi needs this season! Freshen up – for some of you, literally – your no-gi kits with new rashies, shorts and spats. This is the time to do it. Our suggestions?
- Ranked Performance V2 – Our latest ranked rashguard design, it’s perfect for the competition mat or everyday training.
- Kore V2 Shorts – Make it a complete kit with Kore V2 Shorts, a super clean, super functional short that you can pair with any rash guard.
- Kore Grappling Spats – Available in men’s and women’s cuts, the longer length is a must for winter training.
Speaking of winter… it’s just around the corner. For many of you, it’s already here. Have you taken stock of your winter wardrobe yet? Last year’s stuff might still work, but just in case you want to keep it drip – that’s what the kids are saying these days, here are some options:
- Casual Gi Pants – As comfy as your gi pants, but tailored for streetwear. Comes in denim, cotton and ripstop, and a variety of clean AF colors.
- Company Jogger – Joggers are here to stay, and these are the nicest we’ve seen yet.
- Crews and Hoodies – There’s such a thing as having too many crews and hoodies… said no one ever.
Black Friday isn’t just about you (although let’s be real, most of your BF shopping will be personal). It’s also a great opportunity to get your holiday shopping in early. Looking for some small, cheap items to gift to friends or fill a stocking? Here are some ideas:
- Socks – A holiday standby, but better, because it’s Kingz.
- Finger Tape – For those whose fingers look like they’re ready for Halloween.
- Beanies – Because it’s cold outside.
Keep an eye out for our Black Friday sale announcement... and happy shopping!